spoon

I'm sick!

Category:

Sickness has hit the Givens house, and if you're anything like other people/families I know, you've probably had to deal with it recently, too.  If you have, my condolences!

It's why there's been no posting since last week, and only one last week at that. 

More recipes will be coming your way soon, but in the meantime, I want to share with you my favorite "sick" recipes.  As Hippocrates said, let your medicine be your food (paraphrase). 

My all time favorite "sick" soup is this one- Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup.  The chicken broth/stock is very good for you, and the lemon helps soothe and clear your throat, too.  The combination together is not only tasty, but healthy. 


Next up is Sopa De Pollo- like the Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup, the combination of chicken stock or broth and lime juice will soothe and comfort.


The base for these soups is chicken stock, and making your own will give you the best health benefits.



I hope you feel better soon (and that I do too)!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment